Vitamin C + Zinc 90 Tablets
Lindens Vitamin C + Zinc are both essential nutrients, contributing towards normal skin pigmentation and hair pigmentation, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc is a vital mineral in the body
- Contributes to healthy hair, skin, nails, teeth, gums
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
Famous for being found in citrus fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient in the body.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function during and after immense physical exercise
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous & immune system function
- psychological function
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- increase iron absorption
Zinc is a crucial mineral in the body, serving a role in myriad bodily functions. It contributes towards healthy bones, hair, skin, nails, vision, immune function and the health of our reproductive systems and hormone balance.
The body doesn’t store or produce zinc so the zinc we need must come from our diet or from supplementation, and this product is specially formulated to provide 300% of your NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) in one convenient, easy to swallow tablet.
Vitamin C 100mg + Zinc 15mg - contributing towards normal immune system health • skin • teeth • gums • joints
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water. Formulated to release nutrients over a longer time.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Maltodextrin, Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose..
Allergens (if any) in bold.
Free From: dairy, soya & gluten.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
5060332537600 - 90 pack