Digestive Enzymes Daily Tablets (360 Tablets)
- Enzymes break down food in the gut
- They help to release nutrients
- Betaine HCl, papain, amylase and lipase
- Betaine contributes to healthy homocysteine metabolism
Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily is a formulation of a number of digestive enzymes which play a role in breaking down food and helping to release nutrients during digestion.
Our formula contains Betaine (as hydrochloride) which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, Papain, a natural enzyme found in papayas that helps to break down meat, Lipase, an enzyme which breaks down fats and lipids and amylase, which breaks down starches like bread and pasta.
Calcium contributes to normal:
- blood clotting
- energy-yielding metabolism
- muscle function
- function of digestive enzymes
- bones and teeth
- regulation of cell division and differentiation
INGREDIENTS: Betaine HCl, Calcium Carbonate, Amylase Extract, Papain Extract, Lipase Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Silica, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate of vegetable origin).